Northside Counselling Services is looking to add to our team of private practice clinicians.
We are looking for professional, independent contractors who are interested in providing individual, couples’, and/or family counselling to a wide range of clients with different counselling needs.
Counsellors Serving Individuals, Couples and Families
Northside Counselling Services offers face-to-face, confidential counselling services to couples, families, individuals, and professional groups. Our counsellors serve those affected by a range of issues, including stress, anger, grief, anxiety, relationship problems, parenting issues, as well as a whole host of additional topics. As each client is different, our private practice tailors its services and techniques around the needs of each individual. We also offer educational sessions and training for groups and professionals.
We take a holistic approach in providing clients with the therapeutic skills, knowledge, and experience necessary to start them on their path to wellness.
Are you ready to move beyond simply thinking about the issues that are taking a toll on your life? Are you ready for a change? Call Northside Counselling Services to schedule an appointment. Most EAP and insurance plans are accepted.
Professional Affiliations and Awards
- The New Brunswick Association of Social Workers
- The Association of Social Work Boards
- Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
- College of Counselling Therapists of New Brunswick
- Vicki Coy, BSW, MSW, RSW awarded the Distinguished Service Award by the Canadian Association of Social Workers
- Vicki Coy, BSW, MSW, RSW nominated for the International Federation of Social Workers
- Awarded the Eileen McGowan Kelly Tribute Fund Scholarship by International Federation of Social Workers