Northside Counselling has moved to 85 Melissa St, Unit 4, Richibucto Road.
We have a larger waiting room to ensure physical distancing. There is now plenty of room to park.
Our counsellors are ready to meet with you and assist with concerns and challenges you may be having in your life.
Please call us if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment.
Please follow us on Facebook for updates, information about specific issues, or upcoming events
Our commitment to following the guidelines for COVID-19 includes:
1) Staggering appointment times to limit the number of people in the waiting area
2) Counsellors and staff wearing masks
3) Plexiglass separating the front desk from the waiting area
4) Sanitizing all surfaces after each client leaves
We ask that you DO NOT arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment time.
If you are experiencing ANY symptoms of illness, or if you are in quarantine due to travel outside the Atlantic bubble
or because of exposure to COVID,
please CANCEL your appointment and it will be rebooked without penalty
Counsellors Serving Individuals, Couples and Families
Northside Counselling Services offers face-to-face, confidential counselling services to couples, families, individuals, and professional groups. Our counsellors serve those affected by a range of issues, including stress, anger, grief, anxiety, relationship problems, parenting issues, as well as a whole host of additional topics. As each client is different, our private practice tailors its services and techniques around the needs of each individual. We also offer educational sessions and training for groups and professionals.
We take a holistic approach in providing clients with the therapeutic skills, knowledge, and experience necessary to start them on their path to wellness.
Are you ready to move beyond simply thinking about the issues that are taking a toll on your life? Are you ready for a change? Call Northside Counselling Services to schedule an appointment. Most EAP and insurance plans are accepted.
Professional Affiliations and Awards
- The New Brunswick Association of Social Workers
- The Association of Social Work Boards
- Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
- College of Counselling Therapists of New Brunswick
- Vicki Coy, BSW, MSW, RSW awarded the Distinguished Service Award by the Canadian Association of Social Workers
- Vicki Coy, BSW, MSW, RSW nominated for the International Federation of Social Workers
- Awarded the Eileen McGowan Kelly Tribute Fund Scholarship by International Federation of Social Workers